Download your eBook that includes ...
Optimizing Sample Preparation in Pesticides Analysis for Cannabis
Cannabis is a complex plant containing many endogenous chemicals representing numerous chemical classes. This makes sample preparation difficult. In addition, while many U.S. state-regulated pesticides lists for cannabis can be analyzed exclusively by LC/MS/MS, there are exceptions including California, Florida, and Nevada where GC/MS/MS is also required. The number of states requiring GC/MS are only expected to grow. In this work, we review the Agilent standardized sample preparation procedure for a multi-platform approach. It provides a rapid return on investment and a stable foundation to meet current and future testing requirements.
Analyzing Pesticides and Mycotoxins in Cannabis Flower
Here you’ll find sample preparation protocols and instrument parameters that will help you start running samples quickly and efficiently. These works include
- Determination of pesticides and mycotoxins as defined by California State Recreational Cannabis Regulations
- A fast analysis of GC/MS/MS amenable pesticides regulated by the California Bureau of Cannabis Control
- A workflow to measure residual pesticides and mycotoxins from the Canadian Target List in dry cannabis flower
- Analysis of pesticides regulated in the cannabis and hemp industry with the Agilent Intuvo 9000‑7010 GC/MS/MS system.
Potency Testing in Cannabis Flower and Hemp
In this section you’ll find works outlining a proven solution for rapid, robust, accurate and precise quantification of targeted cannabinoids commonly found in cannabis flower and hemp. This method offers reliable and robust profiling and quantification for 11 of the most commonly targeted cannabinoids found in marijuana and hemp products derived from plant material. The methods provide sample preparation guidelines, defines the analytical column, mobile phase modifiers, and full system parameters to separate the targeted cannabinoids in under 10 minutes. These works include:
- Dedicated Cannabinoid Potency Testing in Cannabis or Hemp Products Using the Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC System
- Quantification of Cannabinoids in Industrial Hemp Using the Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC System
Complete the form on the right to download your free copy of this eBook.